Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ECC

Q3A Demo Test... no go for anyone else?

I freeze.... right after the dialog box with all the pre-startup setup stuff... and before I even get a menu... all I see is a stoney background and its a total lock.

Has anyone else experienced this problem... previous version of q3a run real well.

I also can not get Mech Warrior 3 runnin'... which is reported to work in w2k...

I run rc1 with the asus detonator drivers (TNT2U) and a mx300 soundcard

hmm,

Ecc

I had this problem, too.

It's caused by the opengl driver in that asus package.

Just overwrite the nvoglnt.dll with an older one from one of the other tnt2 beta drivers and it'll work fine.

I have the old prob of only being able to see around the head and it hangin during a game. cg_draw3dicons = 0 won't work in console.

any ideas??

Well I haven't run into any of these errors yet as I can't install the game. No matter where I download the install file from, as it unpaks it gets a CRC error always in the same place. I'm wondering if its a NTFS problem or something. Anyone else experience this?

Had the same problem.

Well i tried to get some switches to see if there are compatiblity Modes, when i starten the quake3.exe with /? i got directly into the menu where i set the display driver to voodoo and now everthing is O.K.

I hope that helps

The game works fine for me but the dam thing grey screens on me if I enable dueal CPU support. I'm running Win2k build 2176 V3 with Ogl drivres. It works fine with no SMP enable.... Any idias?