Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Deyja

Homeworld w/ 2128

I have a voodoo2 card as my oGL setup, while my mga200 does the D3D most of the time. For some reason Homeworld goes blank, monitor clicks twice, then it returns to desktop...I'm not sure if its the DX7 release or its the mga200 drivers. Anyone got a clue?

I have a similar problem. With my MGA Marvel G200 and a Diamond Monster 3D II w/ 12 MB.

Homeworld starts but when I wanna start the game itself the loading-screen appears and the PC freezes.

Doesn't seem to ba a problem of Your Graphic-Cards. I've the same problem (RIVA TNT & Voodoo 1), tried differend settings. When starting a missin ican see the intro and then I'm back to my Desktop

hmmm...i found out that it only happened with the 1.3 patch, i could run the missions in 1.01 (retail release)

very strange..

hopefully they will fix this problem =\

I have Homeworld running fine on Win 2000 (RC-2 2114) with a ATI Rage Expert 98 (8 Meg) and a Voodoo 2 (12mb), Direct X 7 Update. Gives a black screen with version 1.03 but the original works fine.

Sometimes lose the taskbar in the game, and sometimes "ESC" does not bring up the menu, but apart from that perfectly playable in Open GL mode.