Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chameleon

STOP STRESSING! FIX THAT RC2(2128) V3000 GLIDE/D3D/OGL NOW !

Get the fix NOW! Have it ready for that UT Full Demo that should arrive any minute!!

ICQ ME or EMAIL and i'll send the complete and foolproof fix direct to your box ASAP!!

*NOTE*: this DOES work! all that tried have suceeded!! garanteed results!!

TESTED GAMES SO FAR: Unreal Tournament, Quake3, C&C2, Drakan, Sinistar, Aoe2, MDK.

Hey...I tried your fix, but unfortunately I still can't get either Q2 or Q3 to work. frown They go to a grey screen then back to desktop saying it generated some errors. frown Argh!

I installed exactly according to the readme in the zip file. I uninstalled the drivers, rebooted into safe mode, deleted all voodoo*.*, and updated the drivers.

You still didn't tell me what color depth your desktop was in when you tried to play the game. Make sure its in 16 bit color.

Whoops! Forgot to put that in the last post.

Yes, it's in 16-bit color. Still no workie. frown

This is strange. I got thouse drivers, then just went to Update drivers for the video card, pointed to the dir with the new drivers and let windows copy all the files, I just had to unswer 'yes' twice to it'd replace the 2128 Voodoo DLLs with the older onse. Now everything works fine, D3D (final reality), OpenGL (quake3), Glide(Tribes).