Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cardinal

Eddie314 you are a hypocritical flame starter. And a jerk to

I just read the post about Windows XP being lame. You jumped down that guys throat for no reason. You are a pethetic immature creature for showing so little tolerance for the opinions of others. This forum is for discussion! If that lad who dislikes Windows XP wants to voice his opinion then you accept it. Rather then resorting to calling him a fag. No doubt you are a homophobic redneck with such poor knowledge of the windows NT kernel you can't wait until Microsoft releases their 'NT for kids' OS. Shame on you for being a forum wanker.

You suck Eddie.

Oh well, and to think we went 3 whole days without a major flame...

/edit

Scratch that, I see this JJ32 person seems to have issues with Brian Frank. I just don't go into the Win9X forum enough to notice, I guess...

/end edit

------------------

Regards,

clutch

[This message has been edited by clutch (edited 27 March 2001).]

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cardinal:
I just read the post about Windows XP being lame. You jumped down that guys throat for no reason. You are a pethetic immature creature for showing so little tolerance for the opinions of others. This forum is for discussion! If that lad who dislikes Windows XP wants to voice his opinion then you accept it. Rather then resorting to calling him a fag. No doubt you are a homophobic redneck with such poor knowledge of the windows NT kernel you can't wait until Microsoft releases their 'NT for kids' OS. Shame on you for being a forum wanker.

You suck Eddie.
</font>

----------

I know i am, what's even funnier is the fact that I indirectly pissed you off, so while you're typing your next reply to this I'll be living my life, and where will you be? Sitting at your 'puter, being a lamer.
---------
Have a Nice Day.

P.S. Then voice your opinions to SHS and Philipp, get them to Ban me. (go to "Other" Section)

I got no problems with eddie. He seems to be the only one who doesn't critisize my pro-linux opinion.

Cardinal i got one thing to say about you fag.You are a homo and are just mad because you can't hang period and that dude that eddie jumped down his case is a homo too so i think you two would msake a good couple. homos

A simply brilliant argument, sir.

*Through megaphone outside a secluded residence*

"Pimpin! Please step AWAY from the bong and come towards the sound of my voice! And put down those damn Funyuns!"

laugh

------------------

Regards,

clutch

All I can say is wow!!! I've not been reading the majority of the posts for a while now, but boy am I glad I did today.

This thing is sooooo funny! hmm.. perhaps I'm being immature now for laughing. Ooopsie. heh.

Cardinal, leave Eddie along, and JD for that matter. I like em, and hey, so maybe he was wrong (though I'm not saying he was), but ppl do make mistakes and then act out of anger or whatever.

Why don't you show your majority and just drop it. 'nough said.

--Cynan.

I still want my demands made or i'll eat the easy cheese>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i crack myself up. lol