Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EddiE314

Who wants me (EddiE314Banned?

While I think you did go WAY overboard on that post Cardinal is writing about, I think that in the overall picture you have been fine. I also think that Card had a bit of a delayed reaction to it, and was (at this time) a little out-of-context when he read the post.

As far as banning goes, I vote to ban all of the dipsh1t posts about who has weed, who doesn't, and who has helicopters to get from one place to another (I can only imagine what a new person to this forum would think of my statement just then). Honestly, if peeps want to flame each other, take it the "Other" forum along with the talk of drugs and what not. Now, if you get into a debate about a particular view of solving a problem, then I am all for it staying in the appropriate area. But when it gets personal, take it "outside". If it is a *completely* useless post, then put it in "I don't mean..." in the OTHER forum. We really NEED 1000 posts in that bad boy.

Besides, if SHS or Philipp haven't posted anything about banning, then they are probably ignoring/laughing at the flame wars anyway.

------------------

Regards,

clutch

No, you arent a complete pain in the @ss like JJ32. Anyone can be annoying, but you dont put yourself in @ssholeville.

Youve been pretty helpful for the most part.

Some people cant take a joke, but sometimes you do go overboard a little. But you shouldnt be kicked out. We need people to be blunt (not THAT blunt) about issues sometimes.

There are people who have posted alot worse than you have. BTW, the helicopter thing was way funny.

ok, but anyways, nobody dislikes you Eddie, if they say they do, well, there just a piece of crap! frown

otay??

Yes, I know that was four and twenty, and I know he doesn't have a helicopter. It was more of a general reference that "bad posts" aren't limited to just flames. Of course, any of these posts are welcome in the "Other" forum, or more specifically the "I don't mean..." thread.

smile

------------------

Regards,

clutch

i pretty much only post that crap in the other section allready there may be a few exceptions here and there but hey i like weed i can't help talking about it

burnin and computin go hand in hand