Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Coroner

Could ppl plz try to be nice on this forum

G'day all

I just have to say this after reading all the flame wars on this board.

I have tried XP 2428 and yes I do like it. I agree with jdulmage that XP has a lot of nice improvements over 2K. It is in my experience faster than 2K in most areas. But just because somebody disagrees with us in the forums doesn't mean he should be beaten to a pulp by a bunch of facist faced bully boys wink

If some one wants to be a jerk let them. Why should we act like jerks by telling them so like a jerk?

Please ppl try not to get too upset because someone has a different opinion than you.

I don't wanna sound like I am lecturing you all but I just have had enough of the "you suck.. no you suck" dialogue which is dominating the forums.

Like I said there are some drongos and silly buggers out there doesn't mean we have to act like ones in reply to them. They don't need anyhelp they're perfectly good drongos by themselves.

wink

i think its already a failed attempt, we have tried this before, i'll bet a dollar that someone comes in this thread and starts the sh1t talking flame wars again.

thanks jdulmage

yeah i was thinking the same eddie, somebody probably will. oh well at least if they do we know they are total losers.

if I see enough support like this, I would absolutely stop. I mean, me and Eddie ain't enough, but the three of us is a good start.

it's just that ppl need to stop posting the stupidest things, like such and such is "lame" quote on quote.

yeah, saying something is lame is definitely not constructive.

I also hate OS worshipping freaks, you know the ones who say their OS is the be all and end all.

I use Suse Linux 7.1 Pro and Win XP at home and I LIKE BOTH OF THEM. I also have BeOS 5 and QNX and OS/2 Warp. I have used many OS and they all have good and bad points, hell I even like Mac OS. What I am saying is that no OS is the best overall, it maybe the best for you but that doesn't mean anyone who says other wise is an idiot, unless they say something is lame etc.

Wow what a rant!

I have OS/2 Warp running at work (not by choice though).

laugh

------------------

Regards,

clutch

Yes the flaming is getting out of control but i must admitt i love reading it first thing in the morning. It brightens my day.

------------------

"In order to be free to learn"

"We must be free to dream"

[This message has been edited by Joker (edited 21 March 2001).]

I am down with gettin rid of the flammin cause you ask a qyestion and you get a a22hole who gives you a blast of bullsh1tand it gets annoying so i agree with you all

My opinion of the flame wars probably doesn't matter much to you guys but, here is my suggestion anyways.

I would suggest that you act professional even if someone tries to draw you into a flame war. I have seen a couple of your posts where it looks like people intentionally pulled you into one. I know what are you suppose to do when you spot a troller? Let them troll.

If your intrest is to keep it professional, dont let yourself be dragged into a shouting match, with no real resolution. They came in with the intention of starting a flame war. So if you don't respond they aren't getting what they want, and, will proceed to leave.

This is all just IMHO of course

-cheers

Moniker

[This message has been edited by Moniker (edited 28 March 2001).]