Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brian Frank

Microsoft Trial is Crap

As much as I dont like a lot of what MS does, I think this trial is a bunch of crap.

Im not say MS didnt do anything illegal, but what this trial really comes down to is that some people are pissed that MS is making all the money and they're not. End of story.

i feel the same way, splitting up M$ will only make it harder to compete with other rival companies, what's all of this crap about the browser being integrated and poor old Netscape not getting a chance to have a shot at it? Man, if it wasn't so bloated and didn't have all of that AOL crap i might still be using it, so what if Windows has a feature integrated into its shell that allows people to surf the web (Internet Explorer).

Another thing I though of is what about the Time Warner/AOL merger? WTF's up with that?

"Lets go after MS, but Time Warner bringing us Looney Toons and AOL with proprietary features, sure they can merge. But now we've got to go after that evil Bill Gates and his company, because IE is better than Netscape." "Good Idea,boss, I'll talk to the lawyers." mad.gif

AOL sucks, we dropped it cause they were trying to double bill us. Earthlink was better, but now weve got a local provider for our DSL. tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Brian Frank (edited 01 March 2001).]

don't forget Napster, may as well add them onto the list.

How about some Dell computers being packaged with AOL, wtf.

Let's add in AOL trying to dominate the instant messenger world, yep there allowed to do that too. AOL has AOL 6.0, ICQ, AIM, Netscape (who cares, it's dead), and many others.

Go to hell, bunch of jealous US companies