Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rolsen84

Pretty sure I messed my laptop up.. yet again

So I did something stupid yesterday, and Im kicking myself in the butt today for it. I do not have a wireless set up in my apartment.I was cleaning my room and brought my laptop with me.There was a song I wanted to download, so I used my landladys internet correction( she lives downstairs)I was unable to download what ever song, so i disconnected from limewire.

Maybe a hlf hour later the music I am listen to( through itunes) starts skippng.I re started the computer thinking maybe it was just a fluke. Well it took my laptop almost 20 minutes to start up, but it doesnt start up all the way. So I had to manually shut off the laptop and try again. After about 30 minutes it starts up and I go to my avg and run a full scan on it. Well nothingshowed up as being wrong with it.The internet works fine, but when I try to go into itunes, or windows media the songs start to skip.Also when I try to open a program it takes a while.

I just had to have someone fix my computer and dont have the money right now, I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on what to do. Please. Thanks