Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

Funniest IRC of the day

Somebloke on EFNet (irc.fasti.net is a good server to connect it to).

He can't save his passwords in Outlook Express, so he blames Microsoft, HAHAHAHAHA.

Complete idiot probably doesn't check up Save Password and when I say that it's a good chance that it's the server not the software, his response is "No chance"...

oh, of course not, it's always MS's problem, the user is never at fault according to this guy. Goto EFNet and laugh at Somebloke for being a complete idiot.

See ya later..

------------------

Whistler is or will be better than Windows 2000, if you don't think so, get a reality check and hope it doesn't bounce.

I work for MSN tech, you would not believe the calls from idiots we get in here blaming Microsoft because they can not connect or get there mail, when you go into there PC and fix there frigged up issues (usually because they thought they had a clue and decided to change settings), it was Microsoft that went ahead and chaged everything not the user.....LOL, have to sit back and laugh at some of the idiots out there.

Ah yes like my mom who calls me about 5 times a day on average asking me all sorts of ****. Ever try to tell some one how to use photoshop over the phone when you don't have a copy infront of you? and she wonders why i get frustrated at her