Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

It's come to my attention...

It's come to my attention that I ain't wanted here anymore, my obvious attempts at trying to make a huge, long going post failed, we get to 18 pages, then i'm told by people to get out of this forum. I also try to help my best at answering questions for things that I know about and try to have fun here. It didn't work, obviously, I better just go. Goodbye frown

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out...

------------------

Shrink

92% of the things we worry about don't happen - but the other 8% DO!

PIII 650@850

BE6-II Mobo with 192 mb ram

20 gig Quantum KX 8 gig Quantum CR

SBlive Value

Voodooo3 3000 AGP

... and a bunch of USB Stuff

Windows 2000 Pro Retail

Well, I don't mind you staying. Sometimes, you make me laugh with some of your comments. It's always good to have someone with different point of view than yourselves, otherwise, it's conformism.

yeah well it's like "oh jdulmage posted a message, do I agree with that? yes I do, i'll flame him now. Or it's do I agree with that, no I don't, i'll flame him now" and i'm sick of it. I only post when I know the answer or can help, otherwise I don't post when questions are asked. But when I do post, i'm put down for it. Especially my ****ing signature.

------------------

Whistler is or will be better than Windows 2000, if you don't think so, get a reality check and hope it doesn't bounce.

Ok, let me get this straight, you can flame the hell out of me, and that's just fine and dandy, but I finally get sick of you and flame you and you go whining like this? Am I really supposed to feel bad for you? I don't give a flip about your signature, I'm just sick of seeing you flame people everytime they disagree, then whining like this whenever someone gives you a taste of your own medicine!

I don't ever recall flaming you at all there buddy. Saying one thing to you ain't flaming either, 1 post of me telling you off ain't flaming. You try to take 8 or 9 pages of flaming. Get into my shoes before you decide to talk about "whenever they give you a taste of your own medicine". I'm here to stay, but i'm further ignoring all attempts to start another ****ing war. And furthermore, you ****ing son of a ***** hipocritical mother ****er. How many people disagreed with my "I don't mean to piss you off" post I made back in March...hmm, 150 or so users, and they flamed me for it. So what doesn't give me the right to flame a couple of lines when I don't disagree with you. I think you need to realize who's medicine i'm using, mine? nope, your's? I think so. You dropped the bomb and were not affected, but the long term effects are now coming back to haunt you, so don't blame me for it.

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 09 October 2000).]

I am staying, i'm sick of hipocritical users. I made my point across, and it's all fact, never fiction.

Fortunately, I haven't been hit too hard by any of your flames, but by reading other posts, yes you do flame people quite often. If you'd really like us to, I'm sure that most of us could go through previous posts and demonstrate many, many times you acted like an utter jerk for simple little things. Actually, just in one thread on the Whistler page, lets quote a few:

"this post is becoming useless very fast."

"oh really? I didn't know that windows 2000 was planned to be made with XML and DHTML and I didn't know that Windows 2000 was really for home customers and I also didn't know that Windows 2000 had 9x support in it. Wow, that's really news to me DosFreak..."

"I love when people say stupid things about something that hasn't really even started.."

"why don't you just give it a rest DosFreak? nobody cares about whether or not it sucks in your opinion.."

Yes, you are knowledgeable about Whistler. Yes, in some cases, you can be a good resource for help with Whistler. However, the method you use very often to convey that knowledge ends up simply irritating people. I'd like to know what long-term effects I'm experiencing right now on the bomb I wasn't really aware I was dropping. Have you decided that since you made some bad statements months ago and everyone jumped on you that you have the right to do the same to anyone who moves? Furthermore, never once did I flame you for something I simply didn't agree with. I was set off by the matter-of-fact method that you act like you're the best person in the world. When you simply stick to helping, you're a wonderful aid, but far too often you decide you have to tell people what to think, and, in doing so, you come across like a pompous jerk. BTW, you got flamed because you came into a windows 2000 forum and declared that windows 2000 sucks. I simply stated that I don't like your method of dealing with things, so no, in that regard, I haven't been in your shoes. However, I think you should stop to think about how you felt when you got that huge flame every time you blast someone else.

Stick around jdulmage. Sadly Opposition makes us stronger. Just lower the flames ok?!

rolling rolling rolling

roll.gif

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 10 October 2000).]

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 10 October 2000).]