Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FrogMaster

Is this forum still NT Compatible?

Sorry to be a little provocative.

Everyday we see more and more topics related to Win9x and Me, without anything to do with NT compatibility. Next step would be game console discussion?

Admins, maybe time has come either to open a new section dedicated to Win9x or to ban such threads.

I noticed that this forum is silently losing its focus.

There are thousands of W9x forums out there, but only one high value-add NT place.

It would be a pity to let it go further down this bad road frown

Although I do agree somewhat, what about those of us that have two computers running 9x and 2000, or are dual booting?

We have many knowledgeable people here, that most likely at one time or another, used 9x.

Personally, I've asked very few questions about 9x...but I feel I've more than made up for it with my multitude of (meaningless) questions about 2000.

I agree with what CM said in the Wraptor post in Tweaks--making another section for the 9x in the other category...that way the faithful long time users of the NTCompatible forum, may still depend on this BBS for their needs, even if it is for an inferior OS. Since it would be in the other category, Flaming would be more acceptable smile ....and it doesn't "detract" from the purity of the NT kernel OSes.

Just my 2 cents..wait. I'm broke

Dammit!

:P

STi Sev:

Didn't you see the new WinME section on the board? Just for ME postings... at least we can talk on the NT boards about NT and W2K smile

Now we need only a Linux section wink. Just kidding... laugh

Yeah...Frogmaster's comment was something I was considered to say, but I figured it may result in another huge post...so I didn't bother saying it....I myself may use Windows Me right now and it runs 100 % on my system, but...when Whistler is good enough (you could argue that it already is good enough), i'll be moving to that for good.

9x isn't NT or NT compatible....so I don't understand why it's here. smile

------------------

-------------------------

Because I can.....

-------------------------