Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubala234

How to convert DRM protected music and movies to M

Many people ask me the same question: "I purchased videos on iTunes, but I can't play them on my video player, because they are in some 'protected' M4V format that only works on iPods. How can I convert iTunes videos to MPEG or WMV format so I can play them on My portable video device such as Archos and Creative Zen?"

I searched on Google, Yahoo answers and post the question on large number of forums, unfortunately, after scouring the Web for days, I couldn't find a FREE way to convert M4V to MPEG, WMV or AVI format.

Then I tried to burn the iTunes video onto a DVD and re-import it into iTunes just like how to remove the protection from the iTunes audios (M4P) by burning it onto a CD and re-import it as mp3. I failed, cause iTunes doesnt have a DVD burning option, then I used Nero, but it still doesnt work as Nero doesnt supports M4V format.

And finally, a software solution. I came across a few kinds of converters on Google search, they are Tunebite, Daniusoft and Noteburner. When I was testing the free trials one by one, what makes me comfortable is the Daniusoft media converter .

Daniusoft Media Converter software can remove DRM from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files that purchased and downloaded from online music store and convert to general video and audio formats, you can enjoy playing on portable media players, such as iPod, Zune, Creative Zen, MP3 player, PSP.

Stpe 1: Download and install the DRM Removal Tool

Stpe 2: Run the software and click Add.. button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files

daniu-media.jpg

Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select Convert audio to list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select Convert video to list.

Stpe 4: Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on Start button.

Tips:

You can click Settings button to custom preference for output files.

1: If you still want to watch other common video/audio even HD video on your portable video device you can choose Daniusoft Media Converter Pro because Daniusoft Media Converter only support DRM audio and DRM video.

2: More DRM Removal Tools:

A: Digital Music Converter

B: WMA MP3 Converter

C: iTunes to iTunes Transfer

D: Best DVD Ripper

Only one tool: Rip a DVD, convert video, backup iPod, make iPhone Ringtone

Share only one tool to help you rip a DVD, convert video, transfer files from PC to iPod, iPod to PC, iPod to iPod, make iPhone ringtones by yourself.

dvd-software-toolkit.jpg

*Learn More* *User Guide* *Download Now* 24.9MB *Buy Now* $49

*Key Functions*

*Rip DVD to all popular video formats and devices*

This DVD rip software could rip all kinds of DVD movies to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, flv, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc, and is compatible with iPhone, iPod, PSP, Apple TV, etc.

*Convert between all popular videos*

It’s easy to convert almost videos to iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV by using the Video Conversion software.

*Transfer files from PC to iPod, iPod to PC, iPod to iPod*

Backup iPod to PC, import files or folder from PC to iPod, and even between different iPods with the help of iPod Transfer.

*Make any time length by iPhone Ringtone Maker*

Assist you to make ringtone for your iPhone, iPhone (3G) from your own video and audio sources in any time length by specifying the start time and end time or dragging the slide bar, you even can manage your iPhone ringtone.