Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
news

MyAppleSpace announces iPod Touch Christmas Giveaway

MyAppleSpace announces iPod Touch Christmas Giveaway - Published on 12/22/09

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

MyAppleSpace today is excited to announce our "iPod Touch Christmas giveaway" in collaboration with 24 YouTube channels via MacintoshTipz. A unique and fun giveaway asking current and new members to upload a photo to their profile of how they would look if someone gave them an iMac for Christmas. MyAppleSpace will be giving away an 8GB iPod Touch to the lucky winner on the 25th of December.

Aarhus, Denmark - MyAppleSpace, a very popular social networking website for Apple customers using iPhones, iPods or Macs, is excited to announce today our "iPod Touch Christmas giveaway" in collaboration with 24 YouTube channels via MacintoshTipz. A unique and fun giveaway asking current and new members to upload a photo to their profile of how they would look if someone gave them an iMac for Christmas.

Current and new members are asked to upload a profile photo showing their facial expression of how they would look if they got a brand new iMac for Christmas and then simply join the giveaway group. MyAppleSpace will be giving away an 8GB iPod Touch to the lucky winner on the 25th of December.

"This might be one of the funniest giveaways yet" says the founder Brian Floe "both our current and new members are having a lot of fun expressing what kind of face they would have if someone actually gave them an iMac for Christmas." Anyone can sign up for free and participate in the giveaway. PC users with iPods or iPhones are also joining in for the unusual and fun Christmas giveaway.

On My Apple Space software developers are meeting reviewers, games are finding other gamers and setting up tournaments. Switchers are finding new Apple friends to help them make the steps from being an iPhone or iPod user towards also becoming a Macintosh user and there is always someone online in the chat from somewhere around the globe willing to help you out with a problem you might be having. Support friends are simply more fun than support employees.

MyAppleSpace: http://www.myapplespace.com/

Christmas iPod Touch Giveaway: http://www.macintoshtipz.com/blog/2009/11/12-giveaways-of-christmas/

Screenshot: http://api.ning.com:80/files/v3AGKK0-8jo-5RHxkM9eMUU45G8tqok4mLgvxo9UbNw_/Frontpageadvert2.png

Located in beautiful Aarhus, Denmark, My Apple Space was founded by Brian Floe in 2008. My Apple Space is aimed at providing Apple users around the globe a place to connect, cultivate relationships and build a strong community. Copyright 2008 My Apple Space. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.

###

Brian Floe

Founder

+49 (0)30 288 699 88

myapplespace ( -at -) myappleink.com