Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
news

News from OCWORKBENCH. m1 launch iphone 3gs online order, nvidia will lanuch GT240 on 17 nov

iPhone Developer Selling 87 App Business on eBay Ending Saturday 11/14 - Published on 11/13/09

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Texas based independent developer Brice Milliorn today announced the sale of JBMJBM, LLC. This is a well established company whose sole purpose is creating consumer applications for the iPhone platform. The business is currently listed for sale on eBay as a 10 day auction. 87 apps in all, some of his best-selling applications are Friday Night Lights, iSpy Game, iReferee, i[censored]yRef, i[censored]yRef2, Pro Rodeo Fan, Sit Up Counter, Shake 2 Count & several College oriented apps for sports enthusiasts.

College Station, Texas - Independent developer Brice Milliorn today announced the sale of JBMJBM, LLC. JBMJBM is a well established company whose sole purpose is creating consumer applications for the iPhone platform. JBMJBM has seen an explosive growth in just under a year, and offers a stable of high quality, well developed applications that are mixed in scope and genre.

Some of Brice's best-selling applications are Friday Night Lights, iSpy Game, iReferee, i[censored]yRef, i[censored]yRef2, Pro Rodeo Fan, Sit Up Counter, Shake 2 Count as well as several College oriented applications for sports enthusiasts, and many more. All applications are currently listed on the App Store and are selling now.

"In an incredible short time, JBMJBM has simply grown out of my hands," said Brice Milliorn, founder of JBMJBM LLC. "I have found that I am taking time away from my young family. Establishing JBMJBM as an LLC in July of 2009, I have sold over 30,000 applications in my short tenure as an iPhone programmer. Because of my limited time that I am able to give to this business, I am unable to properly market what I have. If an interested party has time to market them, their results should be much better."

This single purchase lands the prospective party 87 applications, currently listed on the App Store. JBMJBM will transition all application assets into the party's name or into their business name. Interested parties are bidding on the source code files, website files, and all collateral (in other words, the whole kit and caboodle) for all 87 apps from JBMJBM.

Best-selling applications:

* Friday Night Lights

* iSpy Game

* iReferee

* i[censored]yRef

* i[censored]yRef2

* Pro Rodeo Fan

* Sit Up Counter

* Shake 2 Count

* And many more

* Plus several College sports applications

"As my knowledge grew and the word about my apps grew, I started getting inquires on making apps for other companies," Milliorn continued. "I tested those waters as well and was able to make $10,000 plus on building other companies iPhone apps that they were requesting. I remain convinced that with the right people balance and great marketing, JBMJBM can be very successful in its own right."

What's Included:

* DVD Copy of All the 87 Apps Source Code

* Technical support and backup as need to ensure a smooth transition for two months

* Website File Transition to Buyers domain.

Due to family obligations, Brice is selling JBMJBM. The business is currently listed for sale on eBay as a 10 day auction. Starting bid $100,000. Interested parties are bidding on the source code files, website files, and all collateral (in other words, the whole kit and caboodle) for all 87 apps from JBMJBM. Interested parties should place a bid, or contact Brice as soon as possible.

JBMJBM: http://www.jbrice.com/iphone

Company Offer Information : http://www.jbrice.com/sell

Ebay Auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200402082923&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1123

Applications listing on iTunes Store : http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist?id=303066118

Based in Texas, JBMJBM LLC is a privately held company co-founded in 2009 by Brice Milliorn. JBMJBM is an individually owned LLC incorporated for sole purpose of creating iPhone Applications. Copyright © 2009 JBMJBM LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

###

Brice Milliorn

CEO / Owner

979-324-5500

jbmjbm22 ( -at -) me.com