Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ronin

Geforce 2 Ultra - Overclocking???

I would like to know if anyone has had any luck overclocking there GF2 Ultra card and having the settings stay after they reboot.

Seems that no matter what program I use to overclock my Elsa Geforce 2 Ultra card the settings will just not stay after I reboot.

I never had any problems with my GF2 GTS card. I have tried all the drivers and even power-strip 2.78,3.0 beta and all the other programs that allow you to overclock.

If you don't have and Ultra card or don't know how to fix my problem,please don't waste your time trying to help me fix my problem because I have tried everything I know of and have tried other peoples suggestions even though they don't have an Ultra card.

Thanks,

------------------

My W2k & Whistler System:

Dual Intel 850's

Tyan Thunder 2400 MB

Onboard Intel 82559 NIC

512 Megs Ram

Adaptec 39160 Ultra 160

2 - 18 Gig Cheetah - U160

1 - 18 Gig Cheetah U2W

3 - Maxtor 60gig - Raid5

SB Live Platinum 5.1

Plextor 12/4/32 - Burner

Plextor 40x UW CD-Rom

10x Sony DVD Drive

Elsa Gladiac Ultra 64 Meg

Dual V2 Cards, for D2

Viewsonic PF815 22" Monitor

W2K Pro - SP1

My Linux System:

PIII 733

Asus P3C4X MB

256 Megs PC133 Mem

Adaptec U2W Scsi Card

1 - 9 Gig Cheetah 10K

48x IDE CD-Rom

CL Geforce DDR

ESS 1371 Sound Card

Mandrake 7.1

Ronin, I have a GTS pro and an ultra. I had same problems as you. It comes down to the fact that the Ultra is basically just an OC'ed GTS pro. The only real difference between the Ultra and the Pro are the clock speeds of the RAM and the Core. In this sense, i am just hypothesising here, since the clock is already so high on the Ultra, the extra push we're trying to give it is just too much for the Geforce 2 chip itself. But, who knows....maybe i am way off on this subject. Either way, i thought id let you know that i had the same problems. smile