Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vechlor

Need MX300 W2K Drivers From Aureal.com - HELP!

Before Aureal’s support page closed, they had a beta version + DOC file to help with the installation of the vortex2 drivers. I used to have them burned on CD, but I don’t anymore and they where the only ones that seemed to work very well for me when I had W2K installed. During that time before they closed the web site down, does anyone have these drivers that they downloaded from ONLY their web site, and maybe the DOC file they had linked too?

Also, I’ve tried the drivers from vortexofsound.com, but the drivers and steps for installation seem much different from what I remember (I know, because I installed my MX300 several times before awhile back). The drivers from vortexofsound.com don’t seem to work and when I start playing music or any type of sound, the sound just seems to crash.

I also remember my brother telling me that the drivers I installed that worked perfectly (no EAX or A3D, but so what, the sound worked!) where vortex1 2500 drivers, but I said so what, and that aureal.com released them for the vortex2 based cards for W2K, so this might lead to some clues to what type of driver I’m looking for, or maybe I’m full of s***!

Well i have it . but its pretty big.

email me an ftp to ul it to . and ill help.

dkr@jubiipost.dk

Regards Dan