Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TomAL

FOP 32-1

Ok another post, this time i want to get my system right. I dont want the noise of a FOP 38 so will a FOP 32-1 do on a 1.1Ghz Thunderbird. I want the temp below 60 under full load. Thanks

Tom

Alpha PEP66T(with the Delta Black Label of the FOP38). PIII cpu. 800eb @ 954.

AT FULL LOAD, I only get 32 degrees Celsius

But I have fans..and lots of them.

If you want performance, get the FOP38(or PEP66T with Delta Black Label)...and work on reducing sound other ways...

or be like me-stupid-and go for performance over sound. (Mine does over 1033 ghz...but not in Win2k. Just 98)

i've got a althon 1ghz and with fop32 (not sure if it is -1, but doens't matter as long as it has been installed properly) and my typical temperature is about 38-40

i have neveer seen the tempertature higher tho.

OK got the Fop32-1 and my temp is around (according to my asus k7t133 mobo) 58c with seti@home running. its seems stable tho.

Well, I go for performance and sound. I use Dynamat in my case to control the noise from fan-induced vibration.

------------------

Regards,

clutch

58????????????

i believe that might be a little bit too hot, even tho it run stable, it is better to keep the temperature down, is your cooling in your case good?

well i have a ys-tech fan in the front blowing air into the case. a enermax psu above the cpu (should suc air from the cpu out of the case). any suggestions.