Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KalleAnka

Weird mousewheel problem....

I have a Logitech cordless desktop, the first sort that hit the market. Now I have run into a strange problem, the wheels scroll function on the mouse works on what seems to be a random basis. If I put fresh batteries in, the wheel usually works for about three minutes and then it stops. And than after an unknown period of time the wheel will work again for a short period of time. I have tried everything I can think of, new batteries, old batteries, diffrent kind of batteries, (the indicator always state good battery level), newest drivers, older drivers diffrent reffreshrates. Nothing seems to change the behavior of the wheel scrolling function, everything else on the mouse woorks flawlessly, including the button funktion of the wheel. So now I would like to know if anyone has had or heard about a similar problem, or if anyone has any ideas of how to fix it, it is driving me mad..... confused

You have a five year warranty on that one. =) Let em fix it. =)

Gått nytt år på dig glade svensk!

I have the same mouse and the same problem...for example just now I used it to scroll up and down and it worked perfectly, but then just quit...mouse still works, but no scroll function...

I have found that increasing the bufferlenght and decresing the refreshrate in combination seems to help the problem gets a lot smaller, but still exists, so any ideas would still be appreciated.