Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
news

Blue Lightning Labs announces Mathemagics 1.1 for iPhone

Blue Lightning Labs announces Mathemagics 1.1 for iPhone - Published on 05/06/09

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Blue Lightning Labs today announced an update to their popular iPhone application Mathemagics, an application for learning to mentally calculate math problems at phenomenal speeds. Aspiring Mathemagicians learn and then practice any of the 15 math tricks while progressively moving to higher levels of proficiency. Mathemagics 1.1 contains 20 different math tricks for multiplying, dividing and squaring numbers faster than many people can use a calculator.

Austin, Texas - Blue Lightning Labs has announced an update to their popular iPhone application Mathemagics, an application for learning to mentally calculate math problems at phenomenal speeds. Mathemagics 1.1 contains 20 different math tricks for multiplying, dividing and squaring numbers faster than many people can use a calculator. Aspiring Mathemagicians learn and then practice any of the 15 math tricks while progressively moving to higher levels of proficiency.

Mathemagics is perfect for students, teachers, or anyone else looking to kick their brain function into high gear. The applications hand-drawn look engages the user and is well-suited for quick practice sessions. Users are challenged to achieve new levels of competence, from apprentice to mathemagician, for each trick.

"Learning to calculate math mentally helps train your brain to think efficiently," said Shane Crawford of Blue Lightning Labs. "I think it helps give me an edge in situations where others might fumble with a calculator. Mathemagics is perfect for quick training sessions and it gives me a mental pick-me-up when I need it."

Mathemagics 1.1 challenges users to master 20 math tricks:

* Multiply as high as 20 x 20

* Square numbers ending in 5

* Square any two digit number

* Square numbers from 41 to 59

* Square numbers in the 50's

* Doubling and Halving

* Quickly multiply by 4

* Quickly multiply by 5

* Quickly multiply by 9

* Quickly multiply by 11

* Quickly multiply by 25

* Quickly multiply by 99

* Multiply numbers in the 90's

* Round number multiplication

* Quickly divide by 5

* Quickly multiply numbers differing by 2, 4 or 6

* Quickly multiply numbers whose one's place adds to 10

* Quickly multiply two close numbers

* Sum the first n even numbers

* Sum the first n odd numbers

System Requirements:

* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.1 or later

Pricing and Availability:

Mathemagics is available now on the iTunes App Store for just $2.99 (USD).

Blue Lightning Labs: http://www.bluelightninglabs.com/

Mathemagics 1.1: http://www.bluelightninglabs.com/mathemagics

Download and Purchase: http://bit.ly/49AyH

Headquartered in scenic Austin, Texas, Blue Lightning Labs is a privately funded company founded in 2008 by Alta Vida LLC. Blue Lightning Labs has a sole focus on the iPhone platform. Copyright 2008 Blue Lightning Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod Touch are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.

###

Shane Crawford

Managing Member

512-380-1110

shanec ( -at -) bluelightninglabs.com