Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rdk

asus v6800 delux

how do I get video and sound into the tv-in port ?.

You dont wink The way to get sound is to plug whatevers giving out the sound into line in on your sound card.

the video goes into teh video in port on teh card

on the v6800 deluxe, its a SVideo connector. used the supplied RCA -> SVideo if you dont have svideo output from your vcr/input device

note, incase your confused, the v6800 deluxe does *not* feature a tv tuner, only a video decoder. this means you do not put your antenna cable into it. just the picture signal. Best choice, get a cheap 2nd hand vcr, and use that to tune tv, then feed its rca output into the geforce.

yea. smile

I have done that now.

got my pc next to my 68cm tv and new vcr smile

curious, does your tv output work on it? Iv never actually tried that card in Win9x, but all i get from it when i enable TV out is a garbled (not ntsc on pal) picture. the card's jumper is set to PAL mode, and software is as well. i can JUST make out teh desktop in amongst the weirdness. lines everywhere. TV Tool lets me change a few things, i can get it into some form of colour by changing the output method, but beyond that i have no idea. Anyone got this card in win2k working with TV out?

------------------

<A HREF="http://www.thewolfslair.com

" TARGET=_blank>www.thewolfslair.com

</A>