Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
news

Izatt offering MileBug 1/2 Off Tax-Day Sale

Izatt offering MileBug 1/2 Off Tax-Day Sale - Published on 04/11/09

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Izatt has announced it is offering the full version of MileBug for 50% off as a Tax-Day Sale. In order to help tax filers have a better tax time next year, Izatt is offering MileBug at a substantial discount through April 15th. MileBug helps those driving their own vehicles for business, charity, medical, or other reasons receive their reimbursement and/or tax deduction. MileBug provides the option to track miles or kilometers as well as enter custom rates.

American Fork, Utah - MileBug, the premier iPhone mileage log application, is now available for HALF OFF the regular price. Only $1.99 through April 15th as a special Tax-Day Sale. MileBug is one of the veteran App Store applications first available in August 2008, and can often be found in the Top 20 of the Finance category. From small to big business, from realtors to direct sales consultants, MileBug continues to serve those needing a mileage tax break.

"As a realtor, I am always going somewhere. This program makes it extremely easy to track my miles for tax purposes." - customer review, 27 March 2009

"I am an independent Mary Kay Consultant and just got done with my taxes for 2008...2009 taxes should be a lot easier! Thank You!" - customer review, 11 March 2009

"The trip log that I liked best is MileBug from Izatt International." - The Apple Blog

"Milebug saves you time and money; and is a MUST have for any business owner." - iReviewiPhoneApps

A new update (version 1.3) was recently released that included the following:

* Origin or Start Location

* International currency support

* Grand totals (km/miles and deduction) across businesses

* Display vehicle in trip list

* Additional instructions on key screens

* Localized to Swedish

* Bug fix - Swedish support on dates in report

Recently mentioned in the New York Times, MileBug helps those driving their own vehicles for business, charity, medical, or other reasons receive their reimbursement and/or tax deduction. In the U.S., IRS business rates are 55 cents/mile for 2009. MileBug for the iPhone/iPod Touch helps people track their miles and provides emailed reports for easy submission to employers, accountants, and the IRS.

"MileBug is a mileage tracker for your iPhone or iPod Touch that makes it super easy to. . .track your mileage. This is great if you need to report your mileage to your boss ... the [iRS] ... or for any personal reasons." - AppStoreApps

"In my job, I need a way to track mileage for work trips around town. MileBug does a great job of providing a really simple (and IRS friendly) method of tracking my trip logs. I really like how I can export the reports to email for reimbursement and reporting." - The Apple Blog

Inside the Settings app is an option to select kilometers instead of miles. From within the Presets, users can define custom rates for business, charity, medical, and other categories. If you get one rate from your employer for reimbursement, and another rate from the IRS for your side business, you simply create two different business rates.

MileBug 1.3: http://www.milebug.com

Download and Purchase: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=288376848&mt=8

Izatt International: http://www.izatt.com

Izatt International is an iPhone/iPod Touch application development company in American Fork, UT. Izatt develops applications internally, accepts outside development projects, and offers a series of training courses for budding iPhone developers. Copyright 2009 Izatt International. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.

###

Jason Izatt

President/CEO

sales ( -at -) izatt.com