Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoosMan

Intel USB Camera

I own an Intel USB Camera 3 and when installing it in Win ME it works perfectly fine. I plug it in, Me installs the drivers and i goto My computer or control panel and cameras and scanners and a little icon is there for me to click on and the picture pops up. Now when trying this in Win 2k it seems to work....drivers are installed by 2k and everything. But when i try to use it there is no where to start the camera like in ME. Does anyone know how to get the video feed to work?

.~j0Os~.

Don't know if this will help or not, but did you try configuring it in Control Panel>Scanners & Cameras?

------------------

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" -Adolph Hitler, 1935

This Only one CS330 that support under Windows2000 "Thank to MS not Intel"

but Pic display real bad.

Intel is tell all Win2000 user to just kiss off Win2000 is Buiss OS what brunch of $@#@#$ Head, by way did see they no longer have camera support news group.

I would look see if there like DeadCats said if not don't count on any help from intel.

Intel is tell all Win2000 user to just kiss off Win2000 is Buiss OS what brunch of $@#@#$ Head, by way did see they no longer have camera support news group.

I would look see if there like DeadCats said if not don't count on any help from intel.

Ya i tried that but in Win2k it doesnt show up...even though the drivers were installed by windows itself.

.~j0Os~.

I must be a lucky one.

I have the Intel USB camera.

Model number printed on the bottom is: YC76.

Just plugged it in, Win2000 automatically detected it.

When using NetMeeting it appears as the default video capture device.

No problems with it.

Using the Intel software isn't possible, when Intel had a forum for the camera's then said over and over again that support would never be made for WinNT as they don't consider that the platform for these cameras.

Paul