Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pron845

Epson 1200U perfection

I am running win2k with 256 megs and two 366. I have a epson 1200 u(usb) perfection. At one point when i went o use it, all applications say that they can't access the scanner. Scanners and camers say the scanner is unavliable even when the scanner is on. I have tried to remove the device, reinstall, but nothing works. I was even in contact with epson for a while. THey gave detailed istructions for removing the device, all drivers, and reg settings. Then to reinstall. This did not help. Finally i reinstalled win2k.

The scanner worked great. Last night i tried to use it and it happened again. Does anybody have a similar problem, solution, or any good ideas. I don't under stand it. What could be knocking it out. I have a usb mouse and keyboard and have switched the usb items to differnet ports but still no luck.

All help is welcome.

I´ve got this scannre myself working everyday with it - never had the slightest problem with it. Maybe your´s is defective, i would try to use it on another computer for some days, possibly your system installation is the problem, so countercheck this!

By the way: I am sure, you are using the latest driver from the EPSON Homepage ;-)?!?! Ver 10.a or something like that.

Have fun

Llion

Yeah i have been using the latest drivers. I have taken the scanner to a freinds house who has the same scanner and it works on his system.