Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sababa

Does Creative 4Point FPS2000 have problems on Win2k ?

i just ordered them and i want to know if i might have problems with them

Hi sababa,

Have had the system on my machines while doing beta testing on W2K over a year ago and have had no problems with them.

HTH

Curtis

Yea, they work real good. I have mine at the office now (can't turn them up - blast the staff away - not supposed to have them at work). Basically I am very pleased with them. At home I have gone to the 5.1 2500 theatre system. Very happy with that.

Thenks alot !!!

I can hardly wait till i'll get them in 5 days !!!!

I bhought them is 129$, is it a good price, in Israel shopes they want for them no less them 420$ !!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered them in through Creative site

I paid $149 for it in the Netherlands.

You need to have a soundcard with 2 outputs.

I have a Diamond Monster Sound MX300 and it works great in Win2k; no issues like SB live!!

Hi sababa,

Don't remember what I paid for sure but probably$120.00 to $130.00( They are now $110.00 from buy.com but with shipping you got a good deal). I have mine on a SB Live card and have no problems with it or LiveWare 3 W2K. Was even able to do the modified W98 LW3 on the W2K beta testing.

I'm sure you will like them. Enjoy!

Curtis

Thenks, i have another question, i have SB Live! Value and to where do i connect them ?

I have the spekers connection and the Degital Output, what should i choose ? or do i need to connect them to both of them.

Thenks alot!

sababa,

I had them on a SB Live Value at the first but can't remember about the connections. The instructions will guide you on that.

Again - enjoy.

Curtis

I have anouther question, i have a Digital output in my SB Live! Value card

why when i connect my regular to their i don't hear a thing and why do my new FPS2000 speakers will work there ?