Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo-Ohki

Best Detonator Drivers

I'm currently using 5.30 of the Detonators...should I switch to the newer ones, keep these, or revert to older ones?

I'm looking for best performance with my TNT2 Ultra.

Mmmh that name i have read it before....

are you the two faces of god or something like that ryo-o in you know what forum is, don't you.... hey want a pizza ?

If you are somebody else (hardly), please forgive my post..... i confused you with a fellow from another kind of forums....

my sincere apologies

I was using the 5.22 set for quite a while. I used them mostly for stability, however there haven't been any feature improvements for the TNT cards in quite a while with the driver revisions. Honestly, if you like the 5.30s (which I use for my GeForce), then I would just continue to do so.

------------------

Regards,

clutch

I find the 5.30 Detonators are the best for me. 5.32 are nice (as in they fix a few things like the 'mouse shadow flicker bug') but I get strange black shading in D3D if I use 5.32, whereas 5.30 is perfect in everything.

Regards Greggy

Dual PIII 733's at 808MHz (5.5x147), MSI 694D mobo, 256Mb PC133, WinFast GeForce2 GTS, 20Gb Baracuda II IDE on Ultra-100 controller, Intel 10/100 PRO+ nic, Win 2000 Pro etc.... NO PROBLEMS AT ALL!