Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
phosphor

Gamma / Brightness issues w/ Guill. ddr-dvi under w2k?

I had this prob with this card running w98se but at least I had a gamma / brightness adjustment... There doesn't seem to be one included with the Guillemot w2k drivers -any thing out there I can get to adjust it on the fly? My games are WAY too dark!

phosphor

------------------

Located in the midwest? Love Lan Parties? Head on over to my site, www.fwgg.org or www.lanpartycoalition.com for the real deal!

First of all, you need to be more clear. There are 2 different guillemont ddr/dvis now. Are you talking about the Prophet DDR, or the Prophet 2?

Anyways, download the nVidia 5.22 drivers from their website. This will give you the control panel again and you will be able to mess with the gamma. Hope this helps.

First of all, you need to be more clear. There are 2 different guillemont ddr/dvis now. Are you talking about the Prophet DDR, or the Prophet 2?

Anyways, download the nVidia 5.22 drivers from their website. This will give you the control panel again and you will be able to mess with the gamma. Hope this helps.

I am sorry about the mix up! I WISH I had the geforce 2. Thanx for the info, I will try that when I get home from work / school tonite!