Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bigegg

New MIRO PCTV drivers

Well, miro finally released a patch that will solve the Hibernate problem...

but, there is another problem...

they are releasing the patch in several languages, accept english. i don't get it at all. I looked in the UK site, only a portugese (?????) update...

what are they doing...??

I hate miro, i really do.. They suck badly. even their "contact form" doesn't work.. Atleast not on the UK site. And when i used the one on the german site (i had to translate stuff using my webtranslater) i sent they a mail and never got a response to it. And you get like 404:s and stuff like that too!!! Who has the energy to mess with that sorta stuff? I HATE MIRO! never ever am i gonna bye anything from any company called miro/pina.

God bless serious companies like, matrox, ati, nvidia :-)

There.. heh, finally got it out of "my system" smile

Ok, going to make this short.. I found the link you refered to: ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/pctv/pctv401pg.exe

Right.. So i kinda checked the file name, hmm "pctv401pg.exe" PG as in portuguese.. And i kinda though, isn't there suppose to be a file named like pctv401en.exe ????

Guess what there is, it's on the same addy.

Here download this and you'er all set:

ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/pctv/pctv401en.exe

Ain't i smart? =)

enjoy

radx, THANKS! hmmm, i had never the idea to check out those filenames :)lol

ow well, thanks again. Now I can still using english drivers/prog instead of my own language, dutch.. or something else..

ow man, why portugese on an english site..

miro products are fine by me, except the support sucks.

Glad to help,

I belive that support is what makes a company stay around. No one buys products from a company who can't have a decent support. And i belive miro just so happen to be one of those. Their sites are extremly german and worthless support for english talking people. Just take this issue here for instance. File exists but webmaster has been slackin around (not the first time).

Oh well, no more complaints tonight smile