Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Preacher

What Detonator 5.14 fixes

Using Detonator 5.13 I´ve not been able to run GLQuake (well, it ran, but rather slowly and with some of the most perverted distorted graphics I´ve ever seen). Downgrading to 3.65 didn´t fix the problem either. Instead I upgraded not just back to 5.13 but one steap ahead, 5.14 and everything runs so nicely that if GlQuake was a woman I´d ... (I´ll leave that to your imagination) laugh

Just launched GlQuake for fun. It runs OK with 5.14. I had not played it since a few centuries ago, I bet!

It was and is still a great game anyway. The Reaper bot is the greatest bot ever written.

Ok, old timers, tis time to go to bed! Tomorrow will be another day...

Damn, was that Reaper Bot good! One of the first bots that was actually able to "learn" how to counter a player´s attack with maximum efficiency. Remembering those times makes me feel so old, really darn old...

AIyyy, that reaper was dope. I used him for testing on levels that I made, and he wooped me consistently. going to have to find that disk. I picked it up for 4.99 in the discount bin at egghead or something like that.