Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Andy_25

Lexmark 3200 drivers now available!

Quote:
Originally posted by Andy_25:
Just received an e-mail from Lexmark saying that the 3200 drivers for Win2k are now ready! Just go to:
http://drivers.lexmark.com/drivers.nsf/software/pn=3200W2K.EXE

Havent tried the drivers yet. If anybody's tried them, please post any comments you have about them. Whether they work correctly etc.

Andy

Andy,

I just installed the new w2k driver in my Lexmark 3200 printer. The only problem I had was when I tried to print, I got an error message, "both cartridges are missing", so I reinstalled both cartridges and the printer works fine!

Jerry

Not to be harsh on Lexmark, but since their ink level detection is a psuedo-detective program, it shouldnt give out errors when they are not detecting something at all. It works now, even on my LAN, save I did not try color photo prints. wink

[This message has been edited by tylau (edited 13 April 2000).]

I just installed the drivers and indeed they seem to work just fine (albeit no better than the hacked NT drivers wink )

I still have that 100% CPU usage problem though, that never happened in Win98. But hey, at least I can print.

And yeah, the ink level indicators are pretty useless as they don't actually measure the amount of ink left...

Andy