Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
latkey

How is SBLive! under Win2k?

Any comments on the performance of SBLive cards under win2k? How are the drivers? Is there full hardware acceleration? Any annoying quirks? I think I'm getting one, and I'm curious about peoples experience with them.

thanks

You should read all existing messages presents on this forum, it may give you ideas about difficulties some encountered ans the features of the driver

see u

Go for it. it should work fine. too bad for you you missed all the waiting previous sblive owners experienced!

No problems at all.

I wanted to test all my devices and their corresponding drivers before I move from NT4 to 2000 so I grabbed an old HD and put 2000 on with all newest drivers for my stuff and everything is working great.

My Live Value sounds perfect as ever. The new drivers are great, no problems with anything and as always four-speaker sounds great.

Two thumbs up for the Microsoft/Creative Combo wink

------------------

The information contained in this post has no nutritional value. I remove myself from all responsibility of the consequences should you print this post and consume it without taking the proper precautions.

Warning: This text best viewed with surround sound.