Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
davidferguson

logitech formula force serial connection???

Has anyone been able to install any sort of win 2k driver that works for the logitech formula force "serial connection" version? (not usb). I came across a document deep withing the pages of www.logitech.com that states they are "no longer supporting serial devices under win2000". I didn't get very far with their tech support other than "we're forwarding your concern to the appropriate department". Any suggestions are appreciated.

I know, USB is the good stuff. I received the ff wheel as a gift and didn't have much say in the connection style. Didn't know about the force feedback issue with win2k, thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally posted by davidferguson:
I know, USB is the good stuff. I received the ff wheel as a gift and didn't have much say in the connection style. Didn't know about the force feedback issue with win2k, thanks for the info.

Hmmm. I thought the Wheel came with both by default. Mine came with both connectors. Sorry to hear that. I may be selling mine soon. I dont really care for it that much. Under win98, games arent all that great with the wheel. I think Im gonna try out some others.