Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Awaxx

Video Card : what supported features ?

Ok, guy, I've been out since 17 feb and the Newbie crisis and it appears it's not over (DOS&Win2k :)).

Can you all plez do a little check up from differents cards and tell what is and isn't supported ? For example, if someone as a G400, can he tell exactly what he can do (dualhead, TVout, ...)? the same for TNT2 and all other cards.

As you give the answer, plez give the exact model of your card, and the driver version, and if you had to do extra initialization, plez explain. I wanna write a video card FAQ for Win2k and need to know what we can get to work on each card, right now.

As I don't really want people to says twice or more the same thing, if some one already gave an answer, don't need to say it again.

Awx

missa franch, missa speak bad englisk

[This message has been edited by Awaxx (edited 26 March 2000).]

You want to start this up again, let's just try to forget about DOS & Win2k garbage. Nobody has a conclusion, not even me if it really would work, cause no one has tried it yet. I'm a newbie to this board, but not a newbie to computers.

I found the thread funny :P, but don't want to speak about it here. So if you don't have anything to say about what you can or can't not do, plez don't write in this thread.

I want to write a videocard FAQ to tell people what they may manage to do with their card on Win2k today.

Awx

All ATI cards seem to work with TV Out. Don't know about a TNT2 as my TNT2 Ultra doesn't have TV Out.

Brendan