Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haute

Detonator NT4 5.06

Lockups, Lockups Lockups. It also disables ACPI for win2k, until you 86 the drivers. Theres a .cpl file in there so they might be kind of good on NT.

Looks like they weren't realy made for win2k just have to wait for the Detonator NT5 5.06 to come out

No offense haute, but how would you deduct in the first place that drivers made for NT4 weren't really made for Win2k? And Jerry, yes, NT4 drivers might actually be good for NT4.

I'm sorry for sticking it to both of you guys as I don't know you (I abstain from flaming). It's just that I came in here to get some info, because I'm actually interested in these drivers (for my NT4 machine), and then I had to read your ridiculous observations.

Sorry if i pissed you off, I just wanted to know how these drivers worked for NT5.0 users other than me. I would post a summary about how they worked in NT4.0 but i dont have that OS. Why dont u start a new topic for how they work in NT4.0 .

Copy the Opengl ICD out of the 5.06 NT4 drivers and copy them into the 3.81 NT5 drivers. See if that works.

mpeg playing doesn't work, but opengl/SMP finally works for me smile