Compatible Support Forums
juanluisalmendrades

NFS pro street & Sidewinder precision steering whe

Hi:

I´ve got a problem trying to use the break pedal in my ms sidewinder precision steering wheel (is the one without force feedback) when running NFS pro street. Ive already read some threads from here and i understand that probably is the thing with the separated axis (or something like that) can some one help me out please?

the thing is that when playing nfs pro street while im not in a race but in the menus the breaking pedal works as a downward key and the gas pedal as an upward one. Once the race starts the breaking pedal doesnt work, when i tried to configure the controls in the option menu the game doesnt accept (or read) the pedal when i press it.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

my system is as follows:

Core 2 quad

8 cache

4 ram

video: 8800 gs nvidia

xp profesional

Thanx

I have a sidewinder force feedback wheel and need HELP!!! I have lost control of the buttons and cannot control the cars in either NASCAR or Dirt Track Racing2. I cannot get the wheel set up to turn or use the pedals in dirt track.I use winXP on my computer. I keep the wheel under my desk and I think I hit ther buttons with my feet. I contacted Microsoft by phone and they told me the wheel was discontinued. Any help would be greatlt appreciated. Anybody know of any software or anything that would help me? Or where I can find a driver?