Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
liamuk

Dungeon Keeper 2

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with my dungeon keeper two. I am able to get the Menu to load etc but once i get into the game i see all the UI but i can't see the maps etc. I am able to see the hand and it detects where things are but the stone, dungeon heart etc is missing. I have tried using the application system by microsoft which doesn't help

Thanks

On the 965 chipset I've had to turn off hardware acceleration (Make DK run in software mode) in the in-game menu to get it to work.

Hi i dont want to start a new thread so i figured id just ask here.

My Dungeon keeper 2 install wont work either. I have windows XP, dual core 2.33, gforce 8800, and i think my OS has downloaded all the security patches. Interestingly I can get it to work on my laptop, but my laptop overheats (does it for every game) so i really need it on this desktop. Help?

Does the install not work or does the actual game not work?

What exactly is the issue?

It seems like it installed fine, however it doesn't play either of the opening videos (I get a blank white screen, but with sound) and when I get past them to the load bar before the main menu it just freezes and im forced to reboot my system.