Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pskarty709

need help gears of war choppy gameplay

hi i got gears of war and ive tryed everything i can think of too get it running like butter looked at sum things online did it and nothing plz help i even put on 600-530 res and all graphics to the lowest and still choppy here are my specs intel pemtium d dual core @3.00ghz 1gb ram ati radion x1950 512mb plz help

ok ima list this quick fix after posting this i played with shit so let me explain when u start a game all the settings are defult unless turned on high like mine if u put all settings to the lowest and off and 800-720 res and quit the game start it back up and start the game u should now notice the poor grapthics but works like butter then when u see its smooth no skipping exit to menu and put settings the way u like note:the vsync u cant use caouse u have to restart now run the game ur graphics will be better...how this works u ask theres one setting i think its the shaders or sumthing else but if i dont do that first it still wont be butter so when u start ur game the game wont look like the max settings when u first start but will look a lil lighter but the graphics u set will still be there as a lil fix i have tryed the other things on the net but dont work so far this is the only way remember when u quit the game everytime set the settings to the lowest then when u play again revert and play...we want quality not piece of shit hardware peace