Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
flipmody

final fantasy 7 problems!!!!!

i finally got the game for pc and i tried to install it and first it went all the way throughbut froze when saying finishing installation... then i tried to install it again and it said "an error occured while trying to replace existing file: deleteFile failed; code 5. access is denied" and it says click abort to stop installation, retry to try again or ignore to move on. I tried to reyrt but it froze so i had to chose ignore then another error message came up saying C:\program files\final fantasy vii\ff7config.exe and i have the three choices. then i pressed ignore again and the installation finished and i tried to click "play final fantasy vii" and a black screen comes up for half a second and windows comes back up. can someone please help me it took me forever to get windows xp and install it and get this game and all i wanna do is play it please help!!!!!

hey first of all delete the game and reinstall it next install the video codec should pop up after u install the game next u need the patch to get it to work on xp cuz after u get to this like vegas looking city or maybe its the jail in the desert idk it will crash the patch will make it totally playable on winxp i nver had the disk i got a bootleg copy in exe format of off one of my iligal sites with everything installed in setup but try that it should work....we want quality not piece of shit hardware peace