Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Artas1984

Resident Evil 1 problems - need help!

Hi!

I have installed Resident Evil (1996) via selecting WIN95 compatability.

However once i try to launch the game, i am forced to select a video card from the list to play this game.

So how can i play RE1 on my GF7300GT, without selectong cards from the list?

Please help!

u cant u did the right thing by win95 since it can only be played under that old os just select one of the 3dfx cards there u still play it on ur video card but since thats bacicly all the video cards they had back then thats all u can choose from but select one and play it aint a newer game were the graphics are gonna be good its a lil better than psx console though so thats all u need to know.also u might want to update ur card is a lil out of date cuz in the next year thir gonna be raising all the games to dx10 ill go with the gf 8800gtx at 379.99 on www.tigerdirect.com best card out but need pci-e.....we want quality not piece of shit hardware

Yes, I agree with pskarty709. You need to select something card. If you are lucky, game will work. If not - try next card. smile I definitely was able to start game on nVidia card, but I don't remember, what card I used for it.

I also have a problem with this game, I have installed it with the first rendition video card on the list (I cant remember wat it was called), and all the visuals work fine but there are two problems:

1) Everything moves really fast.

2) And there is no sound.

If anyone can suggest things to help me with my problems please do!!!!

Cheers