Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TickBaby

Final Fantasy VII for PC HELP!!!!!!

Ok I'm new to this place and would like a fix. I put in disc 1 and click install. It does its thing and needs to restart. I let it do that and when I click the Icon " Final Fantasy VII" it brings up the installation thing again. So I put in disc 2 and it comes up with the title "Disc1" so I click the icon again and the screen just goes black and stays that way. Is there a patch I need or what? Please help.

okay first the game has 3 diskes i think it shouldnt need to restart after the first disk u should be able to install and play however u need to use win98 compatilbilty to play it or win95 one or the other next if ur running winxp u need the winxp patych or when u get to the desert jail at some point it will crash cuz the game was ment to be played on an older os and for sumreasion theres a glitch caseing it to crash also when i played it at sum point when i started the game up it was just a black screen i do it all to go to game but didnt work so i reformated my hd and put fresh winxp and works fine....we want quality not piece of shit hardware