Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arin

Someone hack the detinator drivers

Would some one please hack the new detenator drivers for the geforce that has the fsaa and s3tc. thanks.

------------------

Amd k7 500 w/ 3dnow and mmx.

192 mb sd100 ram.

Biostar m7mka mobo.

32x toshieba cd rom.

2x write 4x read phillips cdr w/ adaptec scsi.

Winfast nvidia geforce 256 ddr 32mb w/ tv out.

Diamond monster mx 300 Sound.

Standard Floppy.

5 speakers including a subwoofer.

Us robotics external 56k modem x2 v.90

Intellimouse explorer

Standard gateway keyboard.

17 inch gateway ev700 monitor.

Epson stylus color 600 printer.

Info scaner.

D-link 10/100 mbit ethernet lan card. dfe-530tx+ w/ wol.

Windows 2000 Professional.

sorry. i want em.

------------------

Amd k7 500 w/ 3dnow and mmx. :: 192 mb sd100 ram.

Biostar m7mka mobo. :: 32x toshieba cd rom. :: 2x write 4x read phillips cdr w/ adaptec scsi. :: Winfast nvidia geforce 256 ddr 32mb w/ tv out. :: Diamond monster mx 300 Sound. :: Standard Floppy. :: 5 speakers including a subwoofer. :: Us robotics external 56k modem x2 v.90. :: Intellimouse explorer. ::

Standard gateway keyboard. :: 17 inch gateway ev700 monitor. :: Epson stylus color 600 printer. :: Info scaner. :: D-link 10/100 mbit ethernet lan card. dfe-530tx+ w/ wol. :: Windows 2000 Professional.

I have heard you can swap a couple files from the older version with the newer 5.08 version and get the support. As of yet, I do not know the exact files. laugh

------------------

PIII650 @ 728

Abit BE6-2

256MB PC 100

3D Prophet SDR 32MB

Swap what??? Swap Win2K drivers w/ win9x drivers??? are u crazy?? it's impossible... We need to wait for the 5.08 drivers for Win2K...

If you guys would look at the front page you would see that this was posted. You could use this Simple hack with just about any Detonator Drivers.

Tip: GeForce TV Out under Windows 2000 Posted Tuesday, March 14, 2000

3DWin2000 has posted a tip which enable TV Out on GeForce based boards. This has been tested on a 3D Prophet DVI DDR.

Download ASUS Windows 2000 3.79 Beta 1 Drivers

Download NVIDIA Windows 2000 3.78 RC Drivers

You need the follow files from the Asus drivers:

V66_DISP.DLL

V66_MINI.SYS

V66GLNT.LRC

NVINSTNT.DLL

You need the follow file from the NVIDIA drivers:

NV4_DISP.INF

Copy all files to a temporary directory and rename the follow files:

V66_DISP.DLL -----> NV4_DISP.DLL

V66_MINI.SYS -----> NV4_MINI.SYS

V66GLNT.LRC -----> NVOGLNT.DLL

Install the "new" drivers with NV4_DISP.INF

------------------

When the world comes to a halt, Hold The F*** ON!!!

Got some TV-Out from my Diamond Viper 550 TNT too :-) black n white though but it was on the TV

Feral, what are you talking about. if you read my question then, i said could some one hacke the new detinator drivers 5.xx with the fsaa and s3tc.

------------------

Amd k7 500 w/ 3dnow and mmx. :: 192 mb sd100 ram.

Biostar m7mka mobo. :: 32x toshieba cd rom. :: 2x write 4x read phillips cdr w/ adaptec scsi. :: Winfast nvidia geforce 256 ddr 32mb w/ tv out. :: Diamond monster mx 300 Sound. :: Standard Floppy. :: 5 speakers including a subwoofer. :: Us robotics external 56k modem x2 v.90. :: Intellimouse explorer. ::

Standard gateway keyboard. :: 17 inch gateway ev700 monitor. :: Epson stylus color 600 printer. :: Info scaner. :: D-link 10/100 mbit ethernet lan card. dfe-530tx+ w/ wol. :: Windows 2000 Professional.

How do you get TV-Out with this hacked drivers? Is there any new option as under Win9x?. I can't get any option. And, my card is slower under OpenGL.

Thanks!