Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
emperor_567

Unkown error codes.

On windows media player 11 for windows xp, I cannot rip or sync music. I tried to rip music off a cd and an error code called "C00D275" appeared. It said something about not having a copyright license. On the previous versions this did not occur. What can i do? Also when i try to sync music i get the error message "80045006". It also says i need a license but from where? None of these have any solutions. Plz help!!!

for error code 800450006 I found this

Your player *must* support playback of the protected files to sync them to work correctly. Your need to see if your player does support them and upgrading the firmware if applicable.

As for your first error code... well welcome to the MS world of DRM and being treated like a pirate or criminal for wanting to copy your own LEGALLY purchased music... WMP11 sucks and should be avoided at all costs IMHO.

S

Also when i try to open music now i get this error code "80070057". It has solutions but none of them work. Its because no music comes out of the speakers, or any sound. I cant find any updates for them and ive tried new speakers on it but it still wont work.

Originally Posted By: bchilly
Just use Real Player its way better than WMP.

Well that's a subjective point is it not wink

I personally prefer using either WMP or VLC as I also have downloaded the advanced codec pack from Cole2k.net

Could you supply links to where i could download that. Or even better is there any way i can downgrade back to WMP 9 or 10? Or would i need to buy an installation cd?

I rolled back wmp to version 10 but still the error code for sync comes up. Do i have to get wmp 9 now? What can i do?