Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RUBENN

HELP NEEDED INSTALLING SC3K.

Can anybody please help me solve a problem i got everytime i try to install sim city 3000 unlimited a message apears and it says this....D:\SETUP\ENGLISH\SETUP.EXE

The specific file was not found

any help will be apreciated thanks a lot.

Try browsing the CD and see if that file exists. and run setup from that location instead of the one in root of CDROM.

The file actually exists and i have tried runnin the setup from that location but it doesn't work, it says the same, what do you think is the problem?, any help will be appreciated , i'm so eager to play this game for a long time it used to work fine but now that i tried playing it again it just doesn't install it in my pc, please reply, thanks. confused

104 VIEWS AND ONLY ONE ANSWER , PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO IN THIS CASE, IF THE SETUP FILE IS MISSING WHAT CAN I DO,CAN I ACTUALLY DOWNLOAD IT OR STH? ANY HELP WOULD BE APPREACIATED.THANKS A LOT

I've installed SC3000 plenty of times off of the CD and it just works.

Only thing I can suggest is to try copying all of the CD onto a folder on your hard drive and then install from there. It's possible that the CD or CDROM is dirty and not reading it correctly.