Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Really big huge mega bad problem

I got this stuff, it was from radio shack. fm tuner. put it in. and i got the windows 95 drivers. it said something was not working. so i restarted adn got blue screen. i tried hax0ring the bios with minimal success. so i got a nic card. it dident work. i had the disk in the drive and it said my hadrive would start or somting. i think i have a bad hardive? do nics have rj45 ports. any suggestions?

------------------

311 rox, it is not kkk.

my computer is a 266 pentium tu. it r0x0rz. i got voodoo. i dont know much. snake fighting with knife. roled up news paper, setting on fire.

Guys, i still need help. i cant load the computer. i am now at the librarys computer. adn i am havin really big problems. it is blue. the screen. i dont konw. i jsut want my 311 mp3s. is there any way to get this to work. i dont wanna f0rmat. i need

HaX0RinG help. please help. thanks.

------------------

311 rOx, it is not kkk.

my computer is a 266 pentium tu. it r0x0rz. i got voodoo. i dont know much. snake fighting with knife. roled up news paper, setting on fire. I goz Windows tutowsand. and he dosent really care if people think he is gay. Msg me on aim "KyleJ 311, or Sonicasslt 311"

Look, H Keel. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. If you really want some help, type with more than one finger.

Is your win2k cd bootable? If so boot off the cd and try to repair an install or dunno you could just try and reinstall on top of it. If you dont have that option or it doesnt work then you could...

If your file system is fat32 then try to get ahold of a win9x bootup disk or goto www.bootdisk.com and make yourself one. Bootup with the disk and try to access the drive. From there you can delete move copy and backup what you need. A little dos knowledge is required. If you dont know dos then you will need to learn it or get someone who does.

If you converted your file system is ntfs then you will need to find either another comptuer with nt installed and put your harddrive on there and copy delete backup. ect ect. Or a win98 machine will do if you have ntfs for win98. Or partition magic 5 does convert ntfs to fat32 but use at your own risk.

If you cant access the drive or you get an i/o error while trying to attempt this then you probobly have a bad drive. Hope this helps.

Why dont you both crawl up a chickens ass and die. Thats the purpose of this board to ask for help. Just because someone cant type as elegant as you can or doesnt know as much about computers doesnt give you the right to call em stupid. Damn I swear some people never leave elementary school.

H Keel, it seams that you have downloaded the 9x drivers, your best bet is to take out the two cards and restart. Also you said that you had problems with you disk drive, dont freak out, you prob just left a disk in the a drive. So check that, restart the computer, and get in windows 2000. you need to get windows 2000 or windows nrdrivers for yoru cards, you will need nt or 2000 drivers for everything, not 9x. so get them, put in the cards, restart, tell it where the files are, install them, and your should be fine. you will even get to listen to your kkk er 311 music. smile

------------------

Amd k7 500 w/ 3dnow and mmx.

192 mb sd100 ram.

Biostar m7mka mobo.

32x toshieba cd rom.

2x write 4x read phillips cdr w/ adaptec scsi.

Winfast nvidia geforce 256 ddr 32mb w/ tv out.

Diamond monster mx 300 Sound.

Standard Floppy.

5 speakers including a subwoofer.

Us robotics external 56k modem x2 v.90

Intellimouse explorer

Standard gateway keyboard.

17 inch gateway ev700 monitor.

Epson stylus color 600 printer.

Info scaner.

D-link 10/100 mbit ethernet lan card. dfe-530tx+ w/ wol.

Windows 2000 Professional.

PhelaBomb, you really shouldent be assey to people posting for help, they are just trying to get their machins running. i bet you smell really bad. how would you like to ask a question in class, raise your hand, and have mad pit smell, everyone would laugh at you. wouldent that suck. if this is the case, call 1-800-proveit and they will buy you a stick. take the challange.

------------------

Amd k7 500 w/ 3dnow and mmx.

192 mb sd100 ram.

Biostar m7mka mobo.

32x toshieba cd rom.

2x write 4x read phillips cdr w/ adaptec scsi.

Winfast nvidia geforce 256 ddr 32mb w/ tv out.

Diamond monster mx 300 Sound.

Standard Floppy.

5 speakers including a subwoofer.

Us robotics external 56k modem x2 v.90

Intellimouse explorer

Standard gateway keyboard.

17 inch gateway ev700 monitor.

Epson stylus color 600 printer.

Info scaner.

D-link 10/100 mbit ethernet lan card. dfe-530tx+ w/ wol.

Windows 2000 Professional.