Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jarves

genuine XP

hello, can somebody help me out? my windows XP is not genuine and everytime i log in to windows, a dialog box would come out giving me 2 choices, either to get a genuine one or to resolve it later. can somebody help me how can i remove this annoying windows message? on the lower right, there is a portion there saying that my windowsXP is not genuine. can somebody help me how to restore it to its normal state? tnx...

This site is not for helping people break the law. Go buy the real thing.

Originally Posted By: jarves
hello, can somebody help me out? my windows XP is not genuine and everytime i log in to windows, a dialog box would come out giving me 2 choices, either to get a genuine one or to resolve it later. can somebody help me how can i remove this annoying windows message? on the lower right, there is a portion there saying that my windowsXP is not genuine. can somebody help me how to restore it to its normal state? tnx...

To restore Windo$e to its normal state, buy the Windo$e XP CD, install it, register it, and all will be well.

If you want illegal advice, go to cracks/hackme.com, heh heh heh. crazy

Once you purchase a genuine copy, you cam reactivate your's with the genuine CD key that comes with that copy you just purchased.

After doing so then all will work as normaly without the annoying WGA message wink

tnx guys, but i already found a neat program that removes this annoying wga program. My XP is restored to is normal state now...

To eliminate the dialog box at log in, your XP software needs to be reinstalled to go through the validation process. Save all those important files that may be deleted from the reinstallation and do it.