Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ConQueso

DirectX/DirectInput mouse sensitivity adjustment?

I need a way to alter the sensitivity of my "mouse". By "mouse" I mean the X-Arcade Trackball, which is functioning as a mouse. The thing is, setting the sensitivity in the mouse control panel doesn't adjust swing sensitivity in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005/2005. It will adjust the sensitivity of movement around the screen in the game, but as soon as you engage true-swing, swiping my thumbs from top to bottom over the ball moves the backswing the same ammount, minimum or maximum mouse sensitivity.

Is there any way to tweak the DirectX/DirectInput settings or get a new mouse DLL or something that would actually change the sensitivity that the game receives from the mouse before it "allows" the windows GUI sensitivity adjustment for GUI, but not swing?

X-Arcade help online only mentions the control panel mouse settings adjustment.

Oh, and I'm not trying to use such info to cheat. If I wanted the perfect front to back with the trackball, there is a button along the back edge that eliminates x axis movement from being sent. I just want it so it only takes one "pull-back" to bring the club to full-backswing. TWPGAT incorporates tempo into it's swing, so two pullbacks is a bad thing.