Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
razor_4125

Problems

Hi, i have windows xp with radeon 9200, for some reason, whenever i press esc or alt it crashes back to the desktop. The computer did not use to do this and i am not very tech savvy, any suggestions?

Originally posted by razor_4125:

Quote:
Hi, i have windows xp with radeon 9200, for some reason, whenever i press esc or alt it crashes back to the desktop. The computer did not use to do this and i am not very tech savvy, any suggestions?

When you say this you mean it closes out of all the current programs you are running and goes back to the main desktop with all your icons? Or do you mean you have to restart your computer? Also have you recently upgraded and or changed any of your computer parts/hardware?

it goes back to the main desktop with all icons, nad i recently got xp with 512mb of ram, but i do not think this is the issue because i had a similar problem before i upgraded

and it doesn't close the program im using, it just goes back to the desktop.It gets irritating when im in a video game or etc.

SO it was doing all this crap before you upgrade from whatever you had to now ... ok that could me there's alot of dust in your key board and it press the windows button, or your mouse is probably an optical one like mine and you arn't using one of those little pads under it which would be a good idea to try because the mouse will move to one of the corners and whevever you click bam the close button

I have WinxpPro Sp2 - Geforce 6600GT (agp).

I have the game Kiss Psycho Circus,does anyone have a patch or know of a patch which will allow me to play this game on my machine.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Originally posted by ic.clark:

Quote:
I have WinxpPro Sp2 - Geforce 6600GT (agp).

I have the game Kiss Psycho Circus,does anyone have a patch or know of a patch which will allow me to play this game on my machine.

Any help would be much appreciated.

you might want to make a new topic for this smile