Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fireblasthell

I NEED HELP

I NEED SOME HELP EVERYONE!!!

I CAN NOT GET THE M.T.G. TO COMPLETLY INSTALL AND IT IS PISSING ME OFF. IT BEGINS TO INSTALL PROPERLY BUT IT WILL NOT COMLETLY INSTALL. RIGHT AFTER IT GOES TO PREPARING TO INSTALL IT ATOMATICALLY STOPS THE WHOLE PROCESS OF INSTALATION. IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME SOME HELP WITH THE INSTALLATION I WILL BE IN THERE DEBT. AND I AM TRYING TO INSTALL IT ON A DAMN MICROSOFT COMPUTER WITH WINDOES 95...ANY AND ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

I have no idea what MTG is.

You are posting in caps, make sure your capslock is turned off before posting, posting in caps is considering "yelling", we don't like people that yell at us. We don't listen to people that yell at us. We tend to ignore people that yell at us, I'm making an exception in this case.

Why the hell are you trying to install Windoze 95 on anything? Win95 is a POS. I'd rather run DoS 6.22 than Win95. If the system can't handle XP(which means it's due to be replaced anyhow), slap Win2000 on it, get the hell away from 95, it's a buggy piece of she-ite.

Damn Relic you beat me to telling this kid off over his yelling:)

I think and this is a guess that he is talking about Magic The Gathering.

If that is the case then he shouldve searched the forums before posting a new thread.

M.T.G. has a large section on the problems that game causes.