Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wicked101

Heatsink clips on a Graphic card

Hi,

Does anyone know what these clips are called and where I can find some please?

I get a lot of graphic cards at work from customers that manage to break these clips or lose them, dont ask me how that manage to do that but it happens wink

Its those little clips that holds the heatsink on the graphic card, it also has a little spring on it for tension or something.

Heres a pic of a graphic card with some of these clips. I know its not a very nice example but it gives you a bit of an idea smile

gpu1xz.jpg

Thanks

in advanced

Stitchy[imgleft]http://url_to_images/picture[/imgleft]picture

I have never seen those clips before but could you contact the maker of that vid card you are showing and see if they sell the clips?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The manufacturer said they dont sell them frown

Here's some more photos of the clips self, maybe this helps a bit more.

dsc005181os.jpg

dsc005196lk.jpg

Stitchy

hmm ... i got heatsoinks fasteners at my local hardware showroom... !!! Sounds crazy but no harm in trying ..

Originally posted by dbegmore:

Quote:
hmm ... i got heatsoinks fasteners at my local hardware showroom... !!! Sounds crazy but no harm in trying ..

Nice, that sounds great, if I understand you correctly.

You have your own PC shop and you have these clips in your store, then please give me your website address and I will order it from you.

or

You meant that the local hardware store has them, if so then please give me their website address and I will order it from them.

Thanks

Stitchy