Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
****shrouded/disease****

Stupid Stupid Stupid.....ect

Im having trouble instaling my magic the gathering online game, I bought the core game/magic online box and I put the disk in the drive. it automatically showed me the "instal tutorials" and "instal magic online" screen, and i clicked the tutorials and they installed fine, but when i clicked install magic online i get an exrtaction window that loads a bar, and i cant cancel it, and when thats done, i get a screen of a dragon and in the bottom right hand corner, it says "settings" and "install". i click install, but it cant connect or something of that sort, and i tried to fix the settings but i had no idea what i was doing. Any1 know what im talking about and can help me, i have windows xp if that helps. thnx

1) Chill people will help you always.

2) Magic Online requires internet connection to install. So connect to the internet if you haven't already done so.

3) Allow Magic Online's installer to access the internet if you run a firewall. I can't tell you how to do that unless you tell me which firewall you are running.

More then likely they are using Win's built in firewall. So time to set permissions.