Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jamie_vv

I need some help installing interstate 76.

How do i do that? also will i be able do put it back together? And can it be done in less than 3 hours.

You would need a program like Partition Magic. You would be able to put your hard drive back to one piece by deleting the partition. Yes it can be done in under 3 hours.

One thing though, to make it work you are going to have to have the other Operating System to install on the partition.

It might be easier in the long run to find a different game to play.

... i think i might save up some money to buy an win 95/98 comp instead... well thanks for trying to help anyways.

Thanks Wilhelmus, I totally forgot about the virtual pc and the vmware.

Hello, I posted in the game forum list as well, but I have read through everything possible on the internet and have not found out why the game is telling me from the start that it will not install on xp

I am running:

xp pro w/ sp2

2.6 ghz w/ 1.5 gig ram/ p4 processor

nvidia mx440 w/ sb live card

when i click install it prompts me with: "this product will not run on your operating system...please contact activision..."

does anyone know how to install it? if I could get that done i'm sure i could figure out the patches...thanks,

Cole

hey eveyone, I have interstate 76 running well and its great, let me tell you but I was wondering if anyone new how to host a game, my friend and I want to play over the internet.

I have it installed with the patch:

When i click host/internet/ (enter my name and ip) /broadcast game it does it for me but when my friend tries to join it says no games available?

any advise anyone?

Cole

colenaymark@gmail.com

do you or your friend have a firewall for internet? sounds like some ports need to be openned.

also, I noticed that some times the joining party does not see the game host. When this happens the joining party has to exit out to the main menu, and chooes melee and join again.

let me know if you want to hook up for some internet play.